John Deere R54VE 21" Variable Speed Four-Wheeled Electric Start Rotary Mower - JC-R54VE
John Deere R54VE 21" Variable Speed Four-Wheeled Electric Start Rotary Mower
Brand: John Deere
Stock Status: In Stock
Cutting Width: 21"
Electric Start: Yes
Type: Four Wheeled
John Deere's 54 cm (21") walk behind lawn mower provides a premium finish in the utmost of comfort and style. With cast aluminium decks, fan assisted collection and powerful engines.
Features & Benefits
- Electric Start to start the engine with a simple turn of the key.
- Variable Self-Propelled Drive System to match varying mowing conditions and operator walking speeds.
- TurboStar-System creates unparalleled airflow to lift, cut and throw long, dry and wet grass into the collector.
- Central Cutting Height Adjustment with single lever and no tools required.
- Cast Aluminium Deck lightweight for easy handling. Prevents rust and will retain a great appearance for years. These mower decks come standard with a 15 year warranty for consumer application.
- Mulching-Kit Option available for all units. Plug and two blades for easy conversion for perfect mulching results.
|Cutting Width||43 cm||47 cm||54 cm|
|Engine Type||Petrol, 4 Stroke Ready Start||Petrol, 4 Stroke Ready Start||Petrol, 4 Stroke Ready Start|
|Nominal Power kW||2.4||2.4||2.4|
|Cutting Hight Adjustment||20 - 80 mm, 9 positions||22 - 80 mm, 9 positions||17 - 104 mm, 7 positions|
|Bag Capacity||65 litre||65 litre||75 litre|
|Drive Speed||2.7 - 4.3 km/h||2.7 - 4.3 km/h||2.7 - 5 km/h|
|Recommended Mowing Area up to||1000 m²||1500 m²||2500 m²|