Hayter Spirit 41 16" SP Rear Roller Rotary Mower - HA-619J
Hayter Spirit 41 16" SP Rear Roller Rotary Mower
The Spirit 41 petrol rear roller range with their fresh design and appearance are both manoeuvrable and lightweight. Their revolutionary design introduces an aluminium skeleton chassis into the construction with tough ABS polymer formed covers and underdeck. This adds robustness and continues the Hayter tradition of producing tough durable machines. With the simple to use single height of cut lever and large diameter rear roller a wonderfully neat and striped lawn finish is easier than ever to achieve.
Features And Benefits
- Strong lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower
- Front fins that noticeably improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Full width ribbed rear roller for a striped finish
- Rubber rimmed wheels with ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life
- Handlebars fold requiring less storage space
- Smooth high impact ABS plastic underdeck for improved collection and reduced noise
- Seven height of cut settings between 13-65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Comfortable full width bail arm
- OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Briggs & Stratton Series 500 engine for guaranteed performance and reduced emissions
- Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Friction disc fitted for lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending
Lawn Type - Striped lawn.
Cutting Width - 410mm.
Cutting Height - 13mm - 65mm.
Cutting System - Metal blade.
Grassbag Capacity - 55 Litres.
Machine Size (WxLxH) - 472 x 1370 x 1050mm.
Net Weight - 32kg.
Method of Starting - Pull Start.
Working Angle - 20 degrees.
Drive System - Autodrive.
Engine - 155cc Briggs & Stratton 500 Series.
Fuel Tank Capacity - 1 Litres.
Crankshaft Protection - Friction Disc.
Style of Handle - Two piece folding.
Warranty - 3 years (Homeowner). 90 days (Commercial).