Hayter Harrier 48 19" VS Rear Roller Rotary Mower 474A - HA-474A
Hayter Harrier 48 19" VS Rear Roller Rotary Mower 474A
The Harrier 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these powerful self-propelled machines, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities, autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn.
Features and benefits:
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuvrability with no turf marking when turning.
- First of its kind Crank-Safe BBC System combines the ease of use of a BBC system with the reassurance of lifetime crank-shaft warranty.†
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crank-shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object.†
- Easy-Wash™, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of
- Homeowner 5 years
- Commercial 90 days
Machine size and weight
- Width 532 mm
- Length 1560 mm
- Height 1030 mm
- Net weight 474 kg
Height of cut
- Minimum 13 mm
- Maximum 60 mm
- Crank shaft protection Friction disc
- Cut width 480 mm
- Cutting system Metal blade
- Drive system Autodrive Variable speed
- Handle One piece folding
- Engine start type Pull start
- Fuel tank capacity 1.0 litre
- Speed min 1.8 mph
- Speed max 3.3 mph
- Working angle 20°
- Grass bag capacity 70 litres
- Engine model Hayter® 159cc OHV
- Engine CC 159
- Stripes Yes
- Lawn type Striped, Fine and informal