Hayter Harrier 48 19" VS Rear Roller InStart Rotary Mower 476A - HA-476A
Hayter Harrier 48 19" VS Rear Roller InStart Rotary Mower 476A
The Harrier® 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on this powerful self-propelled machine, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutter blade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease.
Features And Benefits
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuvrability with no turf marking when turning.
- First of its kind Crank-Safe BBC System combines the ease of use of a BBC system with the reassurance of lifetime crank-shaft warranty.†
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crank-shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object.†
- Easy-Wash™, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of
- Briggs and Stratton Instart engine (electric start)
- Homeowner 5 years
- Commercial 90 days
Machine size and weight
- Width 532 mm
- Length 1560 mm
- Height 1030 mm
- Net weight 48 kg
Height of cut
- Minimum 13 mm
- Maximum 60 mm
- Crank shaft protection Friction disc
- Cut width 480 mm
- Cutting system Metal blade
- Drive system Autodrive Variable Speed
- Handle One piece folding
- Engine start type Electric start
- Fuel tank capacity 1.0 litre
- Speed min 1.8 mph
- Speed max 3.3 mph
- Working angle 20°
- Grass bag capacity 70 litres
- Engine model Briggs & Stratton® 650EXi Series™
- Engine CC 163
- Stripes Yes
- Lawn type Striped, Fine and informal